Thursday, February 12, 2009

Welcome

I never thought I would start a blog, It was not for me, save for a comment or two on a mypsace page. I have been thinking about it all day, and went out and started a blog.

Let me start be saying a bit about myself before we get going on what I am going to lovingly call "sermons," but will most likely be viewed as ramblings.


#1. I am opinionated, VERY opinionated. If you disagree with me there is a good chance you are wrong.


#2. I enjoy Politics. Many of my "sermons" will most likely center around politics, which is the reason I had to start this. Oh and apply #1 here too.


#3. I am an Atheist. and #1 does not apply here. I am Atheist, not Anti-Theist! If that's what you need in your life then go for it. I love to discuss religion probably more then I enjoy discussing politics.


#4. I am a Republican, Pro-Choice, Former Military, (USAF,) Divorced, Re-married, Father of 2 teenage boys.


#5. Coffee IS life, and no, there is not life before coffee.


I think that is a good start and I will add more at a later date if I feel it necessary.



So, in other words, welcome to my blog. Remember, if you don't like what I have to say, refer to #1. If that doesn't work, ask yourself..... Would I rather be Pissed Off or Pissed On?

No comments:

Post a Comment